Thursday, December 5, 2013

31 weeks.

How far along? 31 weeks
Total weight gain? Haven't been on the scale in 2 days but Tuesday it was 8 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yep
Stretch marks? Yes
Best moment of the week? Decorating for Christmas with Brian
Miss anything? Alcohol. Having energy. Being able to bend over with ease. Feeling comfortable.
Movement? Yep, she is still a softer kicker. I never get the painful kicks some women describe. But she makes her presence known and it's comforting.
Food cravings? Was all about turkey and Brie sandwiches. The past couple days eating has become tougher. Much less room for food and as nuts as it sounds, I'm too tired to eat.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not really. But everything is giving me acid reflux.
Have you started to show? Oh yes. Now strangers are confident enough to talk to me as if I'm a pregnant woman. Today while I was out this sweet salesgirl told me it was "mama day" at the store, I was the second one. I was so confused, and then I realized, oh yeah, I look really pregnant now. 
Gender: girlie girl
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? Off
Happy or Moody? Neither, just feeling very exhausted and a little overwhelmed at how quickly I got very big and tired. 
Looking forward to: the baby shower on Sunday. I'm very nervous for how well I'll handle being in a room with 30 people, and I have no idea how I'll have the energy to socialize with all of them. I have a feeling it'll be a little overwhelming and knowing my hormones, I will probably cry. But it'll be nice to see 30ish women who are all excited for baby Hartley :) and it's a very special day for both of us.
I am also very eagerly awaiting my sonogram in a week. This 16 day span of no supervision has been weird, emotional and tough.

I am exhausted. Biggest understatement ever. I feel big. I feel very tired. And my sleep has been subpar for a week. I am scared that this will be my life for the next 2 months. 

Today I went out to run a couple short errands, and I literally had to take a break while at Target (I was there for 30 minutes total and I literally sat and took a water and snack break). I can't do it anymore. I get dizzy and sweaty, and just want to get the hell out. And we're talking Target, my favorite place. 

I bought Winnie a dog toy while I was there. This is the equivalent of sitting your kid in front of the tv. I figured I'm too fucking tired to play with her so this better provide a days worth of entertainment. Best $5 I've spent in a long time. I'm laying it bed while she just attacks the thing. Ahhhh peace.

I bought a lazy woman's dinner: a jar of  pasta sauce, spaghetti and ground beef. Hello, spaghetti with meat sauce. Thank you for saving me from doing actual cooking. 

I bought the wrong size panty hose. I seriously can't think straight.

Now I don't know if this is the anemia or what but its awful.

And this is pretty much my 31 week update: tired.


No comments:

Post a Comment