Thursday, August 8, 2013

14 weeks.



How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 0, at pre-pregnancy weight
Maternity clothes? Nope. I just wear yoga pants and summer dresses.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: just call me sleeping beauty!
Best moment this week: hearing the baby's heart beat at my appointment
Miss Anything? not really, maybe cold cut subs a little
Movement: Not yet. Placenta is in the front so I shouldn't feel much until later in the game.
Food cravings: cranberry juice, pizza and pasta
Anything making you queasy or sick: With the medication, not much is making me sick! I still have trouble getting down poultry and meat
Have you started to show yet: I think I'm showing a little but starting to realize my bump grows through the day so it might just be bloat :)
Gender: Don't know yet! My guess was always boy but I'm starting to think it could be either.
Belly Button in or out?
 In
Wedding rings on or off? On 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Finally!
Looking forward to: our next ultrasound in a little over a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment