Friday, August 2, 2013

13 weeks Survey


How far along? 13 weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: -1 pound, I'm down 1 lb from my pre pregnancy weight
Maternity clothes? Nope. I just wear yoga pants and summer dresses.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping wonderfully. I probably sleep 10 hours a night on average.
Best moment this week: getting a congrats card and gift from my aunt
Miss Anything? starting to miss tuna subs. Damn their high mercury content.
Movement: Not yet. Placenta is in the front so I shouldn't feel much until later in the game.
Food cravings: No real cravings. Even though the Zofran seems to work pretty well, I'm still not in to food yet.
Anything making you queasy or sick: With the medication, not much is making me sick! I still have trouble getting down poultry and meat.
Have you started to show yet: I think I'm showing. I keep pulling up my shirt and showing my mini bump to Brian and asking if I am :)
Gender: Don't know yet! My guess is still boy.
Belly Button in or out?
 In
Wedding rings on or off? On 
Happy or Moody most of the time: A mixture of both. It really depends on how well I feel that day!
Looking forward to: Entering the second trimester on Sunday! The gender reveal party and shopping for either a little guy or a little lady! 

I don't know why it feels like it's almost Fall. Maybe it's my freakish smelling ability just soaking in the pumpkin candle next to my bed. Or the fact that it's no longer 100 degrees out! 

I have been so useless during my pregnancy but today I have my fall cleaning itch. I'm going to get off this computer so I can take advantage of this bizarre and unusual urge to clean!!

No comments:

Post a Comment