Friday, April 12, 2013

Hello, Tuesday!

Two posts in one day? I must be freaking nuts!

Just had to post to say things are falling in to place. It looks like I will be taking my last birth control pill on Sunday. I have a baseline sonogram on Tuesday to check to make sure nothing is going on, and there are no cysts. Please please please God let there be no cysts for once!

As long as the sonogram goes okay, I'll begin my injectables Tuesday night. A nurse is coming to our house to show us how to use all the various medications, and she'll be there to watch me stick myself for the first time.

Wow, this is really getting real.

We're going out with some friends to dinner but afterwards all I want to do is snuggle up with my husband and live in this moment. A moment where our dreams seem so close to becoming reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment