Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Approved.

I got the official call today saying we're approved for the money back guarantee program. Tomorrow we'll pay, learn all about my medications and they'll order my injectables. Wow! It feels so quick... even though it's actually taken quite a while to have gotten here.

I'm so happy and optimistic. But it doesn't change my recent inability to tolerate baby crap all over facebook. I just saw a facebook baby announcement from a couple who got married late last year. Are you kidding me? People can get married, start having unprotected sex and get pregnant?

All the bumps. All the baby photos.

Yeah, I'm happy for people. I want my damn turn!

On another note, the hubby told a couple of his bosses at work what's going on since he's been taking more time off lately. They were totally fine with it. They've also known me for almost 6 years (I remember when he was just interviewing with this company when we were in college) so I know they are also rooting for us as a couple.

Please please please let round one be THE ONE.

I'll post an update tomorrow with all the good stuff I learn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment