Monday, March 11, 2013

7 dpiui

On Saturday, my friend Erin and I went to get pedicures. She's taught me about temperature charting, introduced me to the book Taking Charge Of Your Fertility and the gummy prenatal vitamins I take, and showed my how to use fertilityfriend.com. She's awesome to talk to about my trying to conceive trials and tribulations. She was surprised when I told her it was 5 dpiui. She, like me, felt like time was flying.

It really is. Today is 7 dpiui. I had the IUI a week ago!

I'm not testing any time soon.

As the test date approaches, I have no "gut feeling" any longer. I think this is my way of preparing myself for either outcome.

I feel very zen, calm and happy.

I sleep like it's my job. Yesterday I took a 2 hour nap. And usually, I NEVER nap.

Brian says how nice it is that I finally can follow my body's lead and just nap when I need to. It is really nice; I'm not fighting any of my body's urges.

Also, it was so gorgeous this weekend that I got to do a fun trail walk with my friend, Sabrina. Brian and I took a trail walk with Winnie yesterday. The fresh air and sunshine were so nice.

My stress level is a 0.

My patience level is a 10.

I hope this calmness lasts. I hope this nice weather sticks around. I hope a week from today I'll get a call from my doctor letting me know baby crane is finally baking.


No comments:

Post a Comment