Friday, March 8, 2013

4 dpiui

Brian and I hung out in the nursery a couple days ago. We decided where the crib, changing table and glider would go. I looked out the window and loved the baby's view of the world.

I remember last spring thinking we'd be taking our baby home from the hospital to a leaky, 1 bedroom condo. No space. No view.

This is so much better.

It felt amazing to buy this place. We were picking out a house not only for ourselves but for our future family.

Everyday I walk into the baby's room and try to imagine what it will look like when it's a real nursery. That room gives me hope.

I had a client once tell me if you make room for something in your life, it will happen.

We made room. Lots of it. You can come whenever you're ready, baby. But just know we're always ready for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment