Monday, September 30, 2013

And Baby Crane Is A...

BABY GIRL!

All dressed in blue, having painted the nursery blue - imagine my surprise when the inside of the cake was PINK! Brian was so right. I was so wrong.

I'm thrilled that we are going to have a little girl. Despite my faulty mother's intuition of being pregnant with a boy, I've always thought we would be fabulous parents to a little girl.

I'm already starting to browse outfits and nursery decor. I was planning on going out to Reston Town Center and buying the first little girl outfit for Miss Hartley but imagine my surprise when the morning sickness I thought was gone reared it's ugly head. Yes, walking into the kitchen, first trimester style, I ran over to the sink and spewed everything that was inside of me. Oh, how I didn't miss that burning gurgling and gasping for air.

I ended up having to take two Zofran to calm things down because it was worse than usual - a little more violent and projectile.

I have tons of work to do around the house and laundry piled up but I laid around all day, trying to nap while my throat burned and my tired body ached. I have pictures I need to post but no energy to do it.

So for now I'll leave you with this amazing video my friend Erin made for us. Most precious thing ever. I could watch it on a loop and get teary every time. And I will share pictures from the party soon. And an update on my first girl purchase!

A link because I'm technologically challenged:

http://vimeo.com/75731853

No comments:

Post a Comment