Thursday, September 12, 2013

19 weeks.


How far along? 19 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: scale today said 1 lb but almost every other day it has said 2 lb gain so today is a fluke
Maternity clothes? still mixing but mainly maternity is much more comfortable.
Stretch marks? yep. Starting using coconut oil a few days ago so hopefully that does something.
Sleep: not great, I toss and turn a lot trying to get comfortable.
Best moment this week: buying some gender reveal party stuff... makes it feel more real.
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my stomach. Pumpkin beer.
Movement: No kicks. Really not feeling anything notable this week. Kind of wishing I'd feel something since all moms have hyped this up for me.
Food cravings: fried foods, omelets, home fries - but these are really my normal food cravings while not pregnant too
Anything making you queasy or sick: smells. Brian thought he was hilarious the other day, sticking his butt in the air and farting all over our room. Then I started throwing up in my bucket (thank God it's still next to my bed), and it wasn't very funny.
Have you started to show yet: Yeah, but this week the little bump has stayed the same size. It's kind of nice it's slowed down because I have 21 more weeks of growing.
Gender: We don't know yet but 90% chance of boy, 10% chance girl. Brian thinks almost the exact inverse.
Belly Button in or out?
 In
Wedding rings on or off? On when I go places (which is how I've always been) but I'm seriously considering retiring it early. Just a little worried people will think I don't have a husband!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! But I've been very exhausted some days and those are not my most cheerful days.
Looking forward to: THE GENDER REVEAL! This has become my Christmas. It's become Brian's super bowl. We are so looking forward to this party! 

My main pregnancy development as of Monday has been unshakeable tiredness. I wake up with my eyes hurting, almost like a terrible hangover. And brain feels fuzzy and slow all day. I think the culprit is no iron in the prenatals I'm currently taking. Yesterday I ate a cheeseburger and woke up. So I'll get a prescription from my doctor to go back to the ones with iron. Because this seems to completely correlate to a vitamin change. 

I seriously can't believe I'm almost halfway. 

I also can't believe we'll now soon if this is a Patrick or a Hartley. I can't wait to start to referring to baby by it's name :) Even if it means unwanted criticism, I will no longer have to call it baby/baby crane/it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment