Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Weekends are for getting stuff done!

We just came off a very productive weekend. 

I actually worked on Saturday. I woke up dreading it. I mean, a high of 75 and sunny? Family time? I felt so sad to miss that. But I ended up having a great day art work, and it's always nice to bring home a little bacon. 

Since I was already on a roll of being away from my sweeties, I ventured out to Party City afterwards to get stuff for Hartley's baptism.

Before I knew it it was H's bedtime!

Then we had a lazy Sunday morning followed by me cleaning like a mad woman. Trust me, you don't even want to know. The past month our house has been dust and dirt build up everywhere. I completely let it slip because our weekends were too busy for me to squeeze in cleaning. But now it feels good to be in a nice, relatively clean house. 

Then, after all that productivity, we went out on a date. I love date night. And I love date night a thousand times more now that we have Hartley. Let's face it, romance dies a little when your conversations revolve around poop and spit up. So it's nice to put on something other than sweatpants and be grown ups for a few hours. A huge shout out to my parents who have made all of our date nights possible by baby sitting Hartley. 

That was our weekend, and now we head into a somewhat busy week!

I'll be updating about all our little mini adventures soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment