Wednesday, May 21, 2014

weight watchers update 1

The first weight watchers weigh in was great. I'm down 3 pounds so far (as of Saturday - weigh in day is actually Saturday). I've been doing a pretty damn good job but have had a couple small "cheats". I figure slow and steady wins the race so instead of being super strict to lose a ton quickly, I'm keeping my diet as close to real life as possible to go for the long term loss.

This week being the prime example. Just got my second post pardum period and kind of want to throw myself out of a window. So I'm being forgiving of any small slips that occur in the next handful of days. Baby plus physically feeling miserable entitles a girl to an extra snack or two! 

But I'm really liking the diet. I'm 8 days in and already feeling better about myself. I'm also learning new healthy crock pot recipes and that I love to snack on veggies. 

Well, the baby and the couch are calling! Just hoping today doesn't end up requiring ice cream!

A couple new staples around here:

Diet coke + Brussel sprouts = new favorite snack

Chicken taco chili is a new favorite in our house. "Diet" food never tasted so good. Recipe from skinny mom.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment