Thursday, July 4, 2013

9 weeks.

So I will be taking a bump picture for the nine week mark. It's early in the day, and I'm laying around sans pants in bed so now is probably not the right time. It's pretty fun I'm hitting the 9 week mark (still don't believe that fully) on a holiday. I hope my week marks always fall on holidays; that'd be too cool.

Today's goal is to eat 6 smallish meals that have some protein. Both my RE and my OB nurse have told me my not eating correctly could me affecting my "morning" sickness. During this stage of pregnancy I don't want to eat. So I don't eat and then the nausea gets worse and then I force stuff in and it's bad. I'm supposed to eat small meals every 2-3 hours (before I even feel hungry) and try to add protein where I can. Major challenge as 99% of the time meat or poultry sound awful, unless we're talking about a cheeseburger. But I desperately want to do the right thing for me and for baby crane so I'll do whatever the hell they tell me to do.

The hubby ran out to get some turkey bacon and is making me bacon and eggs for breakfast. Yum. I immediately asked if we could get patriotic dunkin' donuts for breakfast when I woke up but luckily Brian is always a good voice of reason. Yummy protein galore vs. a ball of sugar that will have me feeling like crap all day? Thank goodness someone can help me make good choices. Though if anyone says they don't love dunkin' donuts, especially decorated for the holiday, they have got to be lying.

I think in a couple weeks I will start the "survey format". The truth is I love looking back and reading my old blogs so it'll be super cool to some day look back at my pregnancy stats (minus weight because who really wants to look back at that shit? Do skinny people even want to see that?).

Whelp gotta go eat my protein and decorate my chalkboard.

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY! It's so wonderful to be from the US of A :)


No comments:

Post a Comment