Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The weekend.

Another weekend came and went too fast. Now it's Tuesday and what we did only a few days ago already seems to be a distant blur. 

Friday was gorgeous so we decided to have family date night at Reston Town Center. We had dinner at Vapianos, and it was delicious. We got a nice spot on their patio:


We strolled a little bit and got to see the "light up the night" event, which was a really neat sight. 

Saturday, errands were run and laundry was done. I painted our new wall (which I plan on posting about soon). Brian and Hartley walked to the grocery store to get some things for dinner. Hartley decided to be a champion napper so Brian and I could tidy a little before my friend Sabrina came over.

Then Sabrina came over which made out Saturday more fun. 

She took some really awesome fall pictures for us. Then we ate dinner and donut holes. We watched the best Halloween movie of all time: Hocus Pocus. But you really just want to see the pictures I've already bombarded Facebook with. Seriously, this girl is so talented. Here are the pictures:





Z





I love these pictures. I could have a wall of them in my house ;)

Sunday our big to do was buying H an umbrella stroller. It was our first time going to Babies R Us, and both Brian and I found it to be extremely dangerous. It's like a Mecca of baby goodies. Needless to say we did not leave with just a stroller. But seriously, turkey slippers for Thanksgiving? Come on. How could we not?


And we had to do a family walk to try out the new pretty purple stroller:


We capped off the weekend with taco night and The Walking Dead.

It's so tough for the weekend to end but I am looking forward to my mom coming over tonight. That lady is amazing. On Tuesdays, she goes to spin class at 5:30 am, works all day, then comes over to bring us dinner and play with Hartley. Can you say super nana?!

But after her coming over I might start counting down to Friday afternoon!! Love the weekends. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment