Wednesday, October 8, 2014

photo shoot of an 8 month old

So I'm just about to toss a ton of pictures on here. Cell phone camera. Not professionally taken or retouched.

I always kind of wish fancy cameras weren't so expensive because I'd love to have one. But god knows we're busy paying for formula and saving for college so it's not in the cards.

I have totally given up on the old chair pictures. The past couple months I dread getting her into the chair when all she wants to do is find a way to hurl herself off. I felt like our side yard would be pretty and if she wandered off the blanket there is lots of tall grass to cushion her falls. 

So here it goes, a bunch of pictures on her 8 month birthday!

Oh, and yes, I let her chew on leaves. These monthly pictures had been starting to get really boring so I figured a little leave chewing couldn't hurt! 

It should also be mentioned there are less smiles as she's still on the sick side. And the adorable blanket was a gift from my friend Sabrina, handmade by her talented cousin. And the insanely adorable booties were made by my cousin Julia. Such sweet, talented people this babe knows. 























No comments:

Post a Comment