Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Everything hurts.

I don't know if this is ever going to be my first postpartum period or not. It doesn't seem to want to get fully there. But can I just say - I am in so much pain. Everything, and I mean everything, hurts. My back is killing me, my front is killing me, and somehow even my shoulders ache. I feel nauseous and exhausted. And I'm spending every 30 minutes in the bathroom. If this is a postpartum period, they weren't lying. It is God awful. And I am terrified for how today is going to go. Taking care of Hartley on a good day is hard work. As I've said, the kid doesn't nap for more than 5-10 minutes. Please, please let today be a fluke and let her magically sleep all day.

Being a stay at home mom: only job where you can't take a sick day. 

Only 10 more hours until Brian can relieve me from baby duty.

These are the days I wish my husband could work from home or get off at a normal hour. But no point in daydreaming of that luxury today. 

Well if I thought about having another kid yesterday, today is going to be the best form of birth control ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment